There is no way to measure love

To my one and only babe,

Sometimes I found my self wondering
Wondering why you come into my life and how you changed my life just like that. 

I don't know why, but every time I try to forget you, the universe will show me things that will make me reminded by you. Sometimes I hear songs that I hear when we are talking and that will makes me reminisce again those moments that we are together

There are times that its like the whole world is freezed when I think of you
When I think of you I forgets everything
It's like the clock stops ticking and it's like I can't see and hear anything

The vision I see of me and you is very clear, as clear as the crystal clear water
I see my self imagining that I am serving you as your wife
I sleep in your arms and facing your beautiful chest all night
I even imagine the scent of your body and its like real to me

You really feels like home to me

Its different when I think of you
Because when I think of you I forget all my problems in life.

Sometimes I see my self smiling alone or talking alone and planing like crazy about what our future would be.

I really see my future with you
I never see my self having a great future with anyone like I see my future with you

But when I remember your gone I will feel sorrow because I know that all this future plans are only my fantasy and it can't be in reality for us to be

But I'm happy babe, yes I'm happy my babe 
I'm really happy staying in a dream world of you and me
 In the world of fantasy that is safe for us to be together

At least in this fantasy world of you and me we are happy
In this fantasy world, no one can get in our way and no one can hindrance us for expressing our love to each other
At least in this fantasy world we never fight or debate about your perspectives in life and my perspectives in life
At least in this fantasy world we do what we want
At least in this fantasy world we are at the same age and we are at the same level and we are perfect and free and we have no responsibilities we only think of our love and we are happy together not thinking of what others will say and think about us

If you ask me how much I love you, I can't answer it
If you ask me what can I do for this love? 
I will answer you like this, I'm ready to fight for my love for you no matter what it takes and I'm not afraid to show you to the world because I'm proud of you I'm ready to take a lift of faith to fight for my love that I feel for you but I know that you cannot do this things for me 

There is so many hindrance between us that's why I feel more safe to stay dreaming of you in our own world
This fantasy world of you and me

Because my love for you is endless and if ever I die at this lifetime without you I will come back to another lifetime to search for you and to be with you
In a lifetime where we will meet at the right place at the right time where no one can stop us to be together 

But for now, I choose to love my self more I can't stop my life because your gone already in my life 
My life must go on with or without the help of anyone
My life must go on with or without the love and care from anyone
The love and care I get from God who creates me and my love for my self is enough for me to survive
I can love you without chasing you
I can love you without hurting my self
Because if I focus on you there is nothing will happen to me but to wait in vain

Its enough for me to know that I love you
If you question how much I love you I can't tell the exact unit because there is no way I can measure how much I love you
Because there is no equipment that can measure love

I love you I really do and my heart is yours forever and ever

Your loving babe,
It's Just Me

Popular posts from this blog

Unconditional love