Unconditional love

Sometimes I wonder how did I find you
Sometimes I get scared because I don't want to loose you
But when you look at me I feel calm and happy
No one makes me feel this way
No one enters my life like you do
Even your not around I really feels you
Each time I close my eyes I see your face
But now you leave me without a trace

I know I'm not perfect
I know I had made a mistake 
I don't know if you will still believe me if I told you that I really cared and loved you
I always day dream about how life it could be if your the one beside me
I always reminisce the happy moments we had even we didn't really kiss
I feel like its true and real that I'm with you

You show me light in my darkest days
You make me believe in my self
You push me to be the better version of me
You teach me how to love inspite of all the circumstances in my life
You believe in me like one else does
How can I repay your kindness to me?
Now that I lost you I know I can't see you again 

I see you as the real you and you see the real me
I don't know how to explain anything because I don't know how this happen
It started very quick and happy but it ends also very quick and painful
What is the problem, I don't know
Who is the one to blame I even don't know
It's just happen and its happen like a thunder that hits me and it leaves me like a hurricane, it destroyed me
But after I was crushed into pieces here I am trying to fix what you left
Picking every piece of me that you broke like a glass

I don't know how did we start and I even don't know how did we end
I don't know even if I will trust my feelings again
Because if I was so sure before now I'm not
I hope I will see the light again even without you

I know you have also your own life
I know your tired of your responsibilities in your life
I know I confused you when I entered your life
But I was also tired so much in my life before you know me
But I know exactly what I want to be before you know me
But when you entered in my life things had changed
And I started to be confused also on what I want in life
Because strangely I want you in my life

Now I don't know what are lies and truth
But the only true is what I feel for you
I love you
From the bottom of my heart I really do

A silly love that makes me a fool
A silly love that makes me question everything
A silly love who makes me afraid of love

I want to chase you but I choose to run away from you
Because I know that this is foolishness and silliness to love you

I hope your happy now in your life without me
I am already in pain before you know me and no one can hurt a hurt person anymore
A broken glass like me can't don't even care even if you broke me again 
I will still continue my life and be more stronger than who I am before

Thank you for your existence in my life you made me realise that I can be happy even in a single moment of my life I become the real person who I am
I never realised that I can be like this happy the way that you set me free the real person inside of me
But I also realised that the pain in my life can be more worse than ever before
That the bad experiences can be more worse than ever before
But inspite of all the ups and downs of emotions that you made me experience
I only remember those happy moments I can't remember the pain I only remember your name and your love
I love you I really do
If someday we will cross path again I know that I will still smile at you and still talk to you 
I know in my heart that I can't be angry with you
Because this love I feel for you is a mystery and can't be explained why I feel this

Take care and I hope you also remember me my babe my one and only babe